.

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

QUE Essays - Misty, Southern California University,

University Of Southern California University Park Campus Los Angeles, CA 90089 To whom it may concern: There are few reasons I have picked this college. I also have a couple complaints. My name is Misty Horecka and I?m 13 years old. I go to Mountain View Middle School. My two complaints are not really big. My first complaint is you shouldn?t only pick people who have straight A?s. Also you shouldn?t make it so expensive to go to this school. My solutions are easy to accept. You should pick people who have A?s and B?s. Because if you do they could maybe get better in school. And my second solution is you can make it less expensive. If you made it less expensive maybe more people can afford to go to USC. Thank you for listening to my complaints. I hope you fix these problems. Yours Sincerely, Misty Horecka

No comments:

Post a Comment